Saturday, June 7, 2014

A story of success with InstaForex



http://meroknowledge.blogspot.com/
The crisis that broke out a year and a half ago caused numerous redundancies, leaving many people jobless.  Yet everyone knows how essential it is to have a reliable source of income to live on. This is what I came to realize about a year ago, in the very heat of the crisis. At that time I had been working as a doctor for many years already. The wages in this sphere were gradually brought lower as the work was growing busier due to a huge wave of redundancies.  It touched both medical practitioners and academics. I must admit I had a narrow escape. I was doing my best to extricate myself from the complicated situation, but there were not so many ways out available. One way was to get more working hours and to spend at hospital all the leisure time, with no time for the family left and a little surplus to the salary. The other way was searching for more income sources.

Since then I would buy newspapers offering jobs, ask my friends about possible freelancing and visit various websites. Yet, I could not find anything that would suit me: owing to the crisis there was not much to choose from. All the job offers I considered required full-time employment; besides, it was also necessary to have a narrow specialization.  I simply could not take it as a doctor. On the other hand, newspapers also offered high income and flexible working hours at large chain companies. A dim prospect of distributing dietary supplements did not seem to be tempting to me. I also doubted that such an occupation could be so profitable.

Once I happened to visit the official website of InstaForex Company, providing opportunities of trading on the international forex market. At first I had a rather vague idea of the wage I would have working with InstaForex Company. Having quickly looked through the information on the website, I thought that it was another network-marketing trap and abandoned it for long.

Surfing the Internet one day, I came across a banner, promoting ShowFx World international forex exhibition, which was to take place at the coming weekend. Many brokers were expected to attend it; besides, various free seminars were to be held there as well. Since I did not have any plans for the weekend, I decided to go.

The seminar was focused on the basics of Forex trading. In a very warm and friendly atmosphere we were initiated into the essence of work on Forex. To tell the truth, I did not manage to get a clear understanding of all the principles of making profit on Forex then, but what I was absolutely sure of is that it was interesting and attractive to me. Except gaining new knowledge at seminars, we could also make some new acquaintances and communicate with the representatives of companies rendering trading services on the market.  This is how I discovered InstaForex Company. Frankly speaking, I did not hesitate a minute to start working with this brokerage company. Just like most traders, I was mainly attracted by excellent trading conditions and benefits the Company’s clients enjoyed. Among the advantages the Company offers there are reviews by a team of the best analysts of the Russian Internet, Forex TV and opportunities to cooperate with MT5 portal. But what appeared especially convenient to me was a minimum deposit, equaling $10. Moreover, each client had a welcome bonus credited to his/her trading account at each depositing. Another pleasing feature of working with InstaForex Company which surprised me was plenty of contests for both beginners and professional traders. Furthermore, every client could become a full-fledged member of InstaForex international broker club. The membership card promised its owner numerous exclusive opportunities.

The 2 days spent at the exhibition inspired me to try Forex trading which I did. Having registered a demo account, I started to train and gradually penetrate into the matter. I did my best to recall everything I was told at the seminar and put it into practice. My demo trading proved to be rather successful, so I decided to launch into real trading. I opened a real trading account, but as I was not much experienced in working on a demo account, my initial capital of $100 was not sufficient to cover the losses I had. Yet, I did not stop. After an unsuccessfully closed deal I opened another one to restore the losses. However, as I came to realize later, this was my main mistake as a beginning trader: I would suffer tremendous losses by carrying out numerous deals and seeking for several pips profit. I would overlook such an important element of successful trading as stop-loss, being sure that I would be able to close a position anytime by myself. But it was not my only mistake: I was also driven by pure emotions, which hindered many profitable deals.

Later I thoroughly analyzed my mistakes to figure out its reasons. I realized that it was not merely my emotional and psychological state which conditioned my unprofitable trading but also the fact that I lacked my own trading strategy. Thanks to the rich medical experience I had it was not difficult for me to regain my emotional equilibrium.  I also carefully studied many corresponding materials, investigated the principles of trading and elaborated my own trading tactics.

Since then I combined working at hospital with discovering Forex market and trading. Still, as time passed by I saw my trading profit increasing – I became a successful trader, which pushed my medical practice to being a hobby rather than the major source of income. After much hesitation I made up my mind – I decided to abandon medicine. Today I am a successful trader, able to work when it is convenient for me. And, what is even more important, I derive much pleasure from Forex trading apart from a substantial profit.

I am glad that in time of need I came across InstaForex broker. Now that I became a trader, the balance and serenity in my life have been restored and I enjoy the work, which does not depend on anyone but me.

Tags:

0 Responses to “A story of success with InstaForex”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

If you need more information or Help you can subscribe us by eMail.

© 2013 Earn Money. All rights reserved.
Designed by Admin